Sunday 1 April 2012

Lucky 7 Meme

Rules
1. Go to page 77 (or 7th) of your current ms
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines – sentences or paragraphs – and post them as they’re written. No cheating.



* * *


Uh, mostly I work in individual chapters. So I'll go to chapter 7, and do some of my WIPs. In order I'm working on.
All work has already been copyright to me, so nyaaah to you, internets! ;p



GOBLINS #1, page 7


No, he was far too manly to be an Elf. Too rugged, and yet, he was too handsome and graceful to be just a man. He was somewhere in between, and very pleasant to behold. I greedily drank in his image, my eyes growing wide. I'd turned into a tawny owl without realising.
Another bark outside from Garnet, and I unwittingly answered with a soft hoot.
Pausing as he lit a lantern, the warlock looked up at me. “How did you get in here?” His voice was a caress on my sensitive ears. A shiver passed through me and I ruffled my feathers.

* * *

HAUNTED PUB, chapter 7,

Unlike Ryan's hair, Dee's mohawk was almost always sprayed up in all its outrageous glory. Fizz absently wondered what they did for a living, to get away with looking like that. Maybe they were still in college. He didn't think he'd be able to ask though. After that initial glance, he lowered his eyes.
Ash somehow manoeuvred him into sitting down, then sat next to him. Fizz was relieved that Dee and Glen didn't pay him much attention. In fact, they barely seemed to halt their conversation.
“I say, it's entirely possible,” Dee insisted.

* * *

CRUCIFOX short story/freebie, 'Valentine's Day', line 7

Sky winced. “God! Not fucking Kiss, again!”
Lounging on the floor, Ritchie looked up from tuning his acoustic guitar with a wry smile. “He asked me if we could put it in the set.”
What?” Sky was horrified. “Over my dead body.”
Ritchie chuckled, strumming a chord. “That's what I predicted.”
Next door, they could hear Brandon bellow over the song, “I was made fer lurvin' you, bay-beee!”
Sky threw down his pen and notepaper. “I can't concentrate with that noise.” He glared at the wall,

* * *

CRUCIFOX #1 Sky's story, page 77

“FUCK!” I threw my glass on the ground. Rather annoyingly, it wasn't the most dramatic crash, it was more like a pish. My champagne made a neat little pool on the floor, which only made me more angry.
“That fucker isn't coming anywhere near this band!” I shouted, jabbing my finger first at Brandon, then at Doug. I noticed Ritchie and Jamie slink down into their seats to avoid the row. The others were hovering around me but all I focussed on was Brandon and Doug, then Stuart as he stepped in my line of vision.

* * *

CRUCIFOX #2 Brandon's story, chapter 7


Tara tried to talk to me a few times, which I was wary about with Sky nearby. I did my best to avoid her, then she grabbed my arm and asked if she'd done something to upset me.
“No, no,” I assured her. “It's just-” My eyes darted out, checking to see if Sky was watching.
“Well, it bloody feels like it,” she grumbled, then turned on her heel, clothes swishing as she strode away. Her and Maria glared at me from the other side of the room.
Great.
When Dawn and Jamie started having a row over his apparent relationship with Pepper, I sneaked away and hid behind Tim's decks.

* * *

Fluffer, line 7, chapter 1,


While I thought about all those lucky extras who were getting the chance to audition for that video, I was standing here in Louie's takeout, watching it on TV. If there was one thing I'd realised since moving out here, its that if you find something out by seeing it on TV, you're way out of the loop. Like way out. I wasn't even orbiting the loop, I was deep space out...
“I can't stand that fag!” Louie suddenly declared, making me jump out of my thoughts. He was behind his counter and pointing his remote at the TV,

 * * *



Gahh... Now i want them all to be finished NOW. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment