Sunday 15 December 2013

MM Romance Members Choice 2013: I've been nominated!


I'm honestly so pleasantly surprised to find that 3 of my books have been nominated in the Goodreads M/M Romance Members Choice Awards for 2013.

I'm so bowled over I can't even think what else to say, other than 'thank you' so much for the nominations! *blush*









Goblins is nominated for: Best Cover, Best Fantasy














The Green-Eyed Monster (Crucifox) is nominated for: Best Performance Art














The Haunted Pub is nominated for: Best Mystery/Whodunnit, Best Paranormal.








I'm literally so overwhelmed!


Thank you to those who nominated me, those who read and liked my books, and everyone who's been so lovely to me as a writer this year.

I'm truly touched.

*wibble*




No comments:

Post a Comment